Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumn in Berlin 2011




I love autumn in Berlin. I consider myself an "autumn child" as I am born in autumn and I love rain and the luminous orange red yellow colour scheme.
These fotos I took in the Tiergarten, a massive Park in central Berlin.

I might use the colours and the landscapes as insipartion for a future studio project... Coincidentally the colour scheme is quite similar to my typical colour scheme that dominates most of my studio work...



In this foto of the couple walking through the Tiergarten, the morning mist and slight fog is still visible in the distance and it created a mystical romantic atmosphere.




I am quite obssessed with reflections on any kind of surface, and here once again I loved the geometric angles the reflection of the tree in the lake created.






1 comment:

  1. I was looking for pictures (keywords: Tiergarten Park autumn) to show in my German class when I stumbled on to your website. I hope it's okay if I show your photos in class (with credit of course). Your pictures are amazing! I hope I get to visit Berlin and Tiergarten Park someday, preferably in the autumn. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete